Uniform shows that we are in a community. Wearing it says we’re all in this together.
We know that trends in clothing and accessories can be appealing but sometimes these aren’t suitable. Things may change, new trends and fashion might be unsuitable. We’ll keep you up to date with any changes.
- Grey or black trousers or skirt
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan with Co-op Academy Portland logo
- Blue and white dress
- Dark shoes
Sweatshirts and cardigans are available from the school office and the ‘The Wirral Uniform Centre’ in Birkenhead.
- White t-shirt
- Blue shorts
- Navy tracksuit – joggers and sweatshirt, hoody or zip up tracksuit top.
These are not available from school, but are easily available at the uniform shop in Birkenhead or from other local retailers.
We do ask parents/carers to provide black pumps especially during the summer term.
Other useful equipment
- A Suitable Coat
- Hat, scarf and gloves (for when the weather is cold)
- Sun hat (for when the weather is hot)
- Sun cream (children will be required to apply this themselves unless a parental consent form has been completed).
All uniform, bags, PE kit must be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
For health and safety reasons children are not allowed to wear any jewellery apart from plain stud earrings and a watch. Religious jewellery is permitted. All jewellery must be removed by the pupil for PE lessons